My magnetic ribbon is here! Did you order yours? If you would like to you can order one here.
Now I just have to figure out how I am going to get this to stay on my van. It doesn't keep magnets on it...thye fall right off!!! UGH! If only that were the least of my problems...lol!
Or I could do another 6 rounds of clomid, along with metformin on my own. I opted for the 6 rounds on my own. I could take a break after the 3rd to see if the regularity will kick my body into eggie making mode. I only did the 1 round of clomid in December and I definitely ovulated. I was supposed to do it 3 months in a row but I got side tracked with my HSG and I ovulated on my own that cycle...then I started the Vitex. So I went with that for 3 months. I guess I could have stayed with it but I really am getting impatient. Plus while I have thesemoption due to my insurance I might as well take them. I figured give it a chance. I also asked for a re-fill of provera because I don't know if I will ovulate this cycle on my own (it's cd 17 today) so I will need something to bring on AF if I don't. She actually recommended prometrium instead. She said it's a lot less harsh on you. So I left the office loaded with 3 prescriptions as follows: 13 months worth of refills of metformin, 6 rounds of clomid and 4 refills of prometrium! She told me if we do 1 roud of clomid and decide we want to go to the RE just call and she will send a referral. The ball is in our court and it's up to us when we want to. She recomennded I give my body another month and if af doesn't kick in do the prometrium for 10 days and start the clomid on cd5-9. I filled the met and prometrium on my way home. I will wait till I start the prometrium to get the first round of clomid. My insurance doesn't cover it. I am hoping my ovaries get scared and ovulate a perfect eggie and I get pregant without needing the clomid...lol! Hey one can hope! The funny thing is my insurance covered all the prometrium! It was $47! They will cover me to get my period but not cover the clomid ($52)....geesh! Also she wants us to bd like bunnies cause we could ovulate any day in this point of my cycle. I am not going to tell my dh about that part though. I dont want to pressure him...we are doing wonderfuil in that department on our own lately :0)
I really love how I feel when I leave the obgyn. All pumped and ready. I wish I could call and talk to them once a week to keep this energy going!
So it's official.....at least by Septemeber we will be on the clomid wagon!!
So here's to some more baby making times!!!
I thought I posted this yesterday but it must be lost in cyber space somewhere. I probably should have posted it a long time ago but I guess now is better than never. So here is basically what my ovaries look like. The tech tried to show me on the screen when I had my sonogram but I didn't really know what a normal ovary looked like....this sure shows it though! I wish it showed the developing egg on the PCOS ovary though.
Kaila's team won the Championship game tonight!!! The girls played awsome! Evryone was getting hits!!! They definately deserved the win tonight! Kaila was determined to get the bigger trophy this year...lol!
Here's K meeting her new cousin. Kaila held her for an hour while she slept. She wanted her to wake up so bad. She tried tickling her toes and that didn't even get her to budge. Even when it was time to sleep she still stayed asleep as we passed her around. She is in the days mixed up with nights phase.
I have my yearly 7/27 but it's not with my normal obgyn. He was booked till the end of Sept so I have someone else in the office. So hopefully she will give me another prescription with refills for more provera and clomid. I also will need more metformin by then. He only wrote me out enough refills till my yearly...I guess he does that to make sure we get in there.
Ah well I guess it's for the best.....I joined a gym and have been there everyday since. I heard in the beginning of starting an exercise program it can mess up your cycle......But then again I don't know if it would have affected me on the clomid. But at least now I'll have a month (or more depending on when/if I ovulate on my own) under my belt of cardio and strength training to get me healthier. Who knows maybe getting this extra movement will kick my ovaries into good eggie making!!! Maybe this is God plan for me.....
The above pic is the same one below but I cropped a close up of just her :0)
I am going through Amelia withdrawl..lol! She, daddy and mommy went home Wednesday after dinner. Rumor has it they are getting adjusted to being home and will be allowing visits this weekend. I probably wont see her till some time next week though. I have off on Thursday so I might give them a call during the weekend to see how things are going and see when is a good time to stop by during the day. By then I m hoping things have settled down a bit and they will know a good time. Kaila is dying to meet her niece.
How romantic are you?
Sentimental sweet heart!
You are the type who just makes there heart melt.. GOOD JOB! You are as romantic as it gets!! Every moment with you makes ur husband feel special
Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!
She was born at 11:44 pm weighing in at 7 lbs 2 ounces!!!
She is so beautiful!! Mom and dad are doing well. We left when it was time for the first BF together.
You can check out picks here : http://www.dropshots.com/new.php?userid=37468&cdate=20060711&cimg=0
Time for this Auntie to get to bed!
1. How old do you wish you were? I'm ok w/ my age right now...
2. Where were you when 9/11 happened? At work putting the kids up for snack when our director came flying in and turned the kiddie music off and put the radio on.
3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? say, "jerk!"
4. Do you consider yourself kind? yeah... if you don't cross me.
5. If you HAD to get a tattoo, where would it be? Never really thought about it cause I don't want one.
6. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? french would be fun!
7. Do you know your neighbors? A little...
8. What do you consider a vacation/Holiday? When we can go camping longer than 2 days...
9. Do you follow your horoscope? nah
10. Would you move for the person you loved? sure... I wouldn't want to leave the USA though...OK maybe Canada.....
11. Are you touchy feely? not like I used to be....I am with Kaila though. Kids need it!
12. Do you believe that opposites attract? sure
13. Dream job? I am doing it...now I would like to add our own baby to the mix!
14. Favorite channel(s)? TLC and HBO
15. Favorite place to go on weekends? I just like to get out of the house.....
16. Showers or Baths? showers all the way!
17. Do you paint your nails? When I'm feeling optimistic.
18. Do you trust people easily? HMM not really...
19. What are your phobias? Spiders and never being able to get pregnant.
20. Do you want kids? yes!!
21. Do you keep a handwritten journal? Nope.....
22. Where would you rather be right now? Somewhere alone near a beach with DH
23. Heavy or light sleeper? Light sleeper as soon as I became Kaila's mommy.
24. Are you paranoid? sometimes.
25. Are you impatient? Incredibly.
26. Who can you relate to? lots of people.
27. How do you feel about interracial couples? Love is blind.
28. Have you been burned by love? Yes
29. What's your favourite pick up line? I havnt used any....
30. What's your main ringtone on your cell? It's called Melody 3 on my cell...
31. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping
32. What did the last text on your mobile phone say? it said we had a voicemail
33. Whose bed did you sleep in last night? mine
34. What color shirt are you wearing? orange and grey
35. Most recent movie you watched? Just watched the first Garfield Movie with dd today.
36. Name three things you have on you at all times? my purse, my rings & watch.
37. What colour are your bed sheets? sage green
38. How much cash do you have on you right now? none....I dont have my purse in here....
39. What is your favourite part of the chicken? breast
40. What's your favourite town/city? I have only been to Atlanta, GA...and here.
41. I can't wait till: I am pregnant!
42. Who got you to join myspace? No one still havnt and don't plan on it.
43. What did you have for dinner last night? Ceasar salad, cheesy biscuits, freid clam strips, Aztec Chicken and mashed potatos at Red Lobster!
44. How tall are you barefoot? 5'1"
45. Have you ever smoked heroin? no.
46. Do you own a gun? No
47. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water
48. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? LOL.....I guess with dh it was just being me.
49. Do you have A.D.D.? no
50. What time did you wake up today? 7 am
51. Current worry? money. as usual.
52. Current hate? That if I don't eat on time and correctly i get shaky!
53. Favorite place to be? Outside when the sun us shinning
54. Where would you like to travel? Europe
55. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs? I would love to be a mom to a 7-10 y/o and a 19 y/o in college......hopefully in our own home!
56. Last thing you ate? piece of a cookie
57. What songs do you sing in the shower? I dont sing in the shower...I do that in the car.....
58. Last thing that made you laugh? Kaila when she made up a new word called frizzily to describe her favorite fireworks.
59. Worst injury you've ever had? When I slid on a chesnut cut open my knee and sprained my ankle......
60. Does someone have a crush on you? Dave
61. What's your favorite candy? M&M's
62. What song is stuck in your head? What would you do for a klondike bar?