Friday, July 14, 2006
Ugh!

Well my plans have changed for taking clomid this cycle. My pay has to change this week because the way Lauren's dad's work union rules are. The happens every summer but I never know when. So now I don't have enough this week for the clomid. I was going to fill it today and as directed take it tomorrow (cd5) but now it's just not in the funds. Darn insurance companies not covering infertility meds! I will have the funds next week but it will be too late in my cycle. So I'll have to wait till next cycle....But who knows when that will be? When I don't ovulate the lining doesn't build up so af doesn't show for a long time..And when she does it's usually breakthrough bleeding. Ugh!
I have my yearly 7/27 but it's not with my normal obgyn. He was booked till the end of Sept so I have someone else in the office. So hopefully she will give me another prescription with refills for more provera and clomid. I also will need more metformin by then. He only wrote me out enough refills till my yearly...I guess he does that to make sure we get in there.
Ah well I guess it's for the best.....I joined a gym and have been there everyday since. I heard in the beginning of starting an exercise program it can mess up your cycle......But then again I don't know if it would have affected me on the clomid. But at least now I'll have a month (or more depending on when/if I ovulate on my own) under my belt of cardio and strength training to get me healthier. Who knows maybe getting this extra movement will kick my ovaries into good eggie making!!! Maybe this is God plan for me.....





1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

That really stinks! Set backs are so upsetting. Hang in there...... P&PT's the exercise will throw your body into the right direction. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars