Friday, July 14, 2006
Not much to report...


The above pic is the same one below but I cropped a close up of just her :0)
I am going through Amelia withdrawl..lol! She, daddy and mommy went home Wednesday after dinner. Rumor has it they are getting adjusted to being home and will be allowing visits this weekend. I probably wont see her till some time next week though. I have off on Thursday so I might give them a call during the weekend to see how things are going and see when is a good time to stop by during the day. By then I m hoping things have settled down a bit and they will know a good time. Kaila is dying to meet her niece.





1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Ain't she just the cutest thing!
Totally prejudiced!
Love,
Mom
XXXOOO

 

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars