Thursday, July 06, 2006
Meme

Pewf!! This was a long one!!!

1. How old do you wish you were? I'm ok w/ my age right now...
2. Where were you when 9/11 happened? At work putting the kids up for snack when our director came flying in and turned the kiddie music off and put the radio on.
3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? say, "jerk!"
4. Do you consider yourself kind? yeah... if you don't cross me.
5. If you HAD to get a tattoo, where would it be? Never really thought about it cause I don't want one.
6. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? french would be fun!
7. Do you know your neighbors? A little...
8. What do you consider a vacation/Holiday? When we can go camping longer than 2 days...
9. Do you follow your horoscope? nah
10. Would you move for the person you loved? sure... I wouldn't want to leave the USA though...OK maybe Canada.....
11. Are you touchy feely? not like I used to be....I am with Kaila though. Kids need it!
12. Do you believe that opposites attract? sure
13. Dream job? I am doing it...now I would like to add our own baby to the mix!
14. Favorite channel(s)? TLC and HBO
15. Favorite place to go on weekends? I just like to get out of the house.....
16. Showers or Baths? showers all the way!
17. Do you paint your nails? When I'm feeling optimistic.
18. Do you trust people easily? HMM not really...
19. What are your phobias? Spiders and never being able to get pregnant.
20. Do you want kids? yes!!
21. Do you keep a handwritten journal? Nope.....
22. Where would you rather be right now? Somewhere alone near a beach with DH
23. Heavy or light sleeper? Light sleeper as soon as I became Kaila's mommy.
24. Are you paranoid? sometimes.
25. Are you impatient? Incredibly.
26. Who can you relate to? lots of people.
27. How do you feel about interracial couples? Love is blind.
28. Have you been burned by love? Yes
29. What's your favourite pick up line? I havnt used any....
30. What's your main ringtone on your cell? It's called Melody 3 on my cell...
31. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping
32. What did the last text on your mobile phone say? it said we had a voicemail
33. Whose bed did you sleep in last night? mine
34. What color shirt are you wearing? orange and grey
35. Most recent movie you watched? Just watched the first Garfield Movie with dd today.
36. Name three things you have on you at all times? my purse, my rings & watch.
37. What colour are your bed sheets? sage green
38. How much cash do you have on you right now? none....I dont have my purse in here....
39. What is your favourite part of the chicken? breast
40. What's your favourite town/city? I have only been to Atlanta, GA...and here.
41. I can't wait till: I am pregnant!
42. Who got you to join myspace? No one still havnt and don't plan on it.
43. What did you have for dinner last night? Ceasar salad, cheesy biscuits, freid clam strips, Aztec Chicken and mashed potatos at Red Lobster!
44. How tall are you barefoot? 5'1"
45. Have you ever smoked heroin? no.
46. Do you own a gun? No
47. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water
48. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? LOL.....I guess with dh it was just being me.
49. Do you have A.D.D.? no
50. What time did you wake up today? 7 am
51. Current worry? money. as usual.
52. Current hate? That if I don't eat on time and correctly i get shaky!
53. Favorite place to be? Outside when the sun us shinning
54. Where would you like to travel? Europe
55. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs? I would love to be a mom to a 7-10 y/o and a 19 y/o in college......hopefully in our own home!
56. Last thing you ate? piece of a cookie
57. What songs do you sing in the shower? I dont sing in the shower...I do that in the car.....
58. Last thing that made you laugh? Kaila when she made up a new word called frizzily to describe her favorite fireworks.
59. Worst injury you've ever had? When I slid on a chesnut cut open my knee and sprained my ankle......
60. Does someone have a crush on you? Dave
61. What's your favorite candy? M&M's
62. What song is stuck in your head? What would you do for a klondike bar?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars