Monday, July 10, 2006
In labor!!!!

MY sister is in labor!!! Yay!!! She woke up at 4 am with labor pains...then she went to her appointment today and she was 1 cm dialated when they first checked. Before she left she was 4cm!!!! Her doctor told her she would be a mommy by the 10th or 11th! Then she came home and was talking to my mom and she went to the bathroom and her mucus plug was out and her contractions were 5 minutes apart and more painful.....at that point she let my mom go to rush her dh home faster....I am so excited!!!! I was supposed to go to the gym but now I don't want to leave!!!!!!1





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars