Monday, June 06, 2011
Wow it's been a long time!

I am so sorry. I am sure I have no readers by now. I read some blogs and I even tried the vlogging world but I just can't keep up with that. I found some awesome vlogs while I was out there so I plan on keeping up with them. So lets see what's new? Not much in the TTC department. Still no baby. I was diagnosed with a fibroid this past April and very anemic due to the bleeding. They wanted me to have a hysterectomy. Yay! Yeah no sorry not happening. I went home and did my own research and found that they are caused by high estrogen levels. From there I read you can level that out with progesterone cream. Well I already had a tub of that because I had started using it again that cycle but you are suppose to stop when aunt flow visits so 2 weeks into the cycle that's when I thought she had come so I stopped. Little did I know it was the fibroid making me create blood to keep the fibroid alive. I started the cream right after I read that. After 6 days of applying it 2 times a day the crazy bleeding I had been going through for 2.5 weeks stopped. During that time I had also found something called Fibrovan. This magic pill promised to shrink my fibroid. I figured the progesterone cream would level out the estrogen but I didn't know if that would get rid of the fibroid. So I ordered the Fibrovan after I had been on the cream for 4 days. Within 2 days of taking it my energy level skyrocketed and I feel so much better. I don't know anything yet on whether it has shrunk it. I just know that I don't feel like I am being weighed down in my uterus other than an occasional bloated feeling. It also makes me pee a lot and have heart burn. BUT that is a given if you read about how it shrinks it. It sends waste removal fluids to it to remove it through your bladder. I just keep hoping and praying it's working! It can take 4-6 months. In the meantime I hope it ups my fertility and a miracle will happen! Fingers crossed!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars