Monday, September 08, 2008
Cute things on the Amelia front....

Amelia came running into the kitchen while I was cleaning breakfast dishes this morning screaming there was a snake in the house! I kept reassuring her that we don't have snakes. She said, "Yes Aunt Lindsy scary snakes! Come on!" She pulled me to the living room and showed me and it just was Ninja's black tail slithering out from under the buffet table. I showed her it was Ninja but she said, "Ninja has a snake and a Itsy Bitsy Spider!" Then she sang the Itsy Bitsy Spider and ended it really loud with " I will never see the spider again!" Now she wont go in the living room without me.
So I decided we should go for a walk. We had been walking and chatting for a good 30 minutes and I wiped out on the sidewalk...technically I did a split with one leg and caught myself with my one hand and knee. II imagine it looking like I was break dancing. There was a wet spot that was really slimy green and down I went. I only got a small scratch on my knee. I was soaked all along my left leg, butt and mud dripping down. When I fell Amelia peered around the stroller and asked, "Are you Ok Lindsy?" I said, "Oh yeah, just muddy." She blew me a kiss and said "Ok we go to the hospitable now!" LOL!
Then we came into the house and I cleaned up. She decided we were going to play McDonalds. I pretended I spilled my drink and she started singing, " Hush Little Baby dont cry about milk, go to sleep, I love you!"

I swear I dont know how I get through the day without peeing my pants!





2 Comments:
Blogger Kerri had this to say:

LOL thats just adorable... how can you not have a great day when you are hanging out with such a cutie!

 

Blogger Kabmom had this to say:

Hey lindsey I'm back on blogspot. I still have myspace but don't like it as much as this site anymore. So I started a new blog hope to hear from you soon. Any news on the baby front I assume your still doing the birth control right now. Talk to you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars