Monday, August 20, 2007
She's growing up

Well Thursday was the day. I gathered up some items and the books and Kaila and I cuddled on my bed and we read about her future with Aunt Flo. She was full of questions that I had answers for! Sometimes I think I know too much. I had to not fil her head with it all. At one point she asked me when Aunt Flo will finally go away. She thought once it started she had it for life...lol! I explained it to her again and she understood it's only a once a month monthly visitor. Walking out of our room that day she seemed so grown up.......





1 Comments:
Blogger Courtney had this to say:

I remember that lesson. I also remember the fear that aunt flo would stay non-stop until I was in my 40s. Good job preparing her!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars