Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I have been scaring the crap out of myself lately. I have inherited it form my mom. Example: I could know Dave is in the living room and when I get to the corner to go in her comes around at the same time and I jump a mile giving him a nice laugh.
Well last week Dave cleaned one of his jersies and hung it behind the bathroom door to dry. I went to the bathroom in the middle of the night and when I went to close the door (not wearing my glasses) I screamed! It looked like someone was standing behind the door!
The bathroom at the new place has those sliding doors on it. Well one of them is a mirror and it's right next to the toilet. Lets just say I have a shower curtain up anyway because we just dont want to see ourslves on the toilet. So tonight I went in to start the shower for Kaila and I scared the crap out of myself. I pulled the shower curtain back and my reflection from the side looked like someone was in the shower.....which of course led to me screaming and jumping. Kiala thought it was hysterical. My heart went for a nice run! Crazy stuff!





1 Comments:
Blogger Bare had this to say:

*LOL* I've SO done the same thing-- It's so funny and scary at the same time!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars