Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Ladedahdedah...and then some :0)

Well it's been awhile. But we decided to take a break this last cycle (53 days long and finally ended it with prometrium) and I really feel back to myself. Clomid really does bring out the Dr. Hyde in me! I feel really in control now. No crazy mood swings.
So I get a call on Friday from my OBGYN. He wanted to know if AF had come (he knew I was taking a cycle off form clomid) and if I started clomid yet. I said she would be here by this weekend. He said no more cycles off. The clock is ticking and I need to do clomid this round. I honestly wasn't going to. I just hate the mood swings and how it just suxs everything out of me. Then he suggested I not drink milk due to the hormones the cows are being injected with. God knows my hormones are messed up why alter them even more with that? So I am drinking organic milk (says right on the jug they do not inject their cows with hormones) or rice milk. I havn't even had any cheese! I also am taking calcium with vitamin D supplements. I filled my metformin and clomid over the weekend. I have been taking the met all along though. Tomorrow we start another round.
Basically I have been making sure I get on my elliptical daily. I would be on it more if this darn cold would go away! My thraot starts hurting when I am on it. The first week of the year I started getting a really bad sore throat. Finally last week I was feeling much better. Then this past Sunday I wake up to a fever and my throat is killing me! Since then I have a nasty cold in my throat/chest and my ears are killing me. Every night I lay down and the coughing begins....so Tussin has been my best friend. So back to Ellie. I really am loving having her here! She has been kicking my butt! I cant go in the living room without looking at her. I made a rule that I cannot go on the computer till I get my booty moving on her. I also (as of today) blew up my ball and am making myself sit on that if I want to watch TV. My husband misses me on the couch but hey I need to work on my Core! I find myself rolling around on it, bouncing and rolling up and down getting some ab work done.
I realized that when I got pregnant I was eating great and exercising on Ellie. It worked in the past! So now I am keeping it up. Plus when ellie is kicking my butt and I just want to stop I remind myself that this could lead to a baby kicking me in the stomach inside :0) I notice, when I do stay on , I feel better about myself and dont want to eat junk late at night. That's the major problem is snacking at night sitting in front of the TV. Hasnt been a problem at all this week.
But then again it probably helps that I am watching Super Size Me and this guy is getting a surgery and I can see his stomach! How nasty! I will not be able to eat fast food! I need to get this movie and watch it every time I think of eating McDonalds! I really wish I had scene this sooner! Thanks for bringing it to my attention Kerri!





1 Comments:
Blogger Kerri had this to say:

You are most welcome Lindsy. This past week was payday for usa dn that ALWAYS menas a trip for crappy fast food. We went to the mall looked around and left :) Then went to timmies adn had a healthy lunch. That movie was more inspiration than I ever thought possible lol!

Good luck on the clomid. I am taking 100mg this cycle and have had wicked headaches :( but otherwise no other side effects. Baby dust for both of us!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars