Monday, October 09, 2006
Not much to report...

Sorry I havnt posted much lately. Havnt had anything earth shattering to share. At least not in the TTC adventure.
We did a round of clomid this cycle with no luck. So with it being cd 44 on Friday I tested (as told my obgyn) and started the prometrium Friday night. So far the prometrium is defiantly much better on me than the provera....but usually the provera mood sets in by day 4 so we shall see where today takes us...lol! Better not!
If all goes as it does with provera af should show by 10/19....yay! I ahvnt decided yet if I am going to skip a month of clomid (as my obgyn said we could) or keep going. I have 2 weeks to figure that out......





1 Comments:
Blogger Bare had this to say:

Give it at least one more try :0)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars