Thursday, October 12, 2006
It too Early!!!!

OK so I was watching Elmo in Grouchland with Lauren on the couch just now....all of a sudden Lauren looks at me and says, "You do know it's snowing outside, don't you?" I look up and there it is....snow!
Just because I didnt believe it myself I decided to take a video. This is just way too early for snow!

Thursday, October 12, 2006
It's snowing!!!




I do remember when I was younger taking the kids I babysat for trick or treating with a little bit of snow on the ground. But geesh I am so not ready for this....last year I didnt have to turn my heat on till mid November. That was with no tenants downstairs too! It's 36F outside right now and 68 in my house. If it gets lower than 62 the heat will come on.....





1 Comments:
Blogger Bare had this to say:

Yay! Snow! We haven't gotten any yet, I'm hoing it'll wait until next month anyway! :0)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars