Monday, September 18, 2006
Is it so wrong...?

To be in love with a candle? I am in love with the Yankee Candle scent Autumn Wreath. It is one of their best new scents! I am so going to have to stock up before it's gone.
So there's really not much new going on so I havnt posted. I still havnt ovulated even though fertility friend seems to think I hvae. I know my body. I got my coverline by 1/10th of a degree. If I had had a 97.6 instead of 97.7 that day there would be no coverline at all. Plus my temp is already down so tomorrow the coverlien should be taken away. It wont hurt....it's happened before. A friend of mine reassured me not to give up just yet. One of our friend ovulated on cd 40 and has a beautiful dd from it.
Kaila starts her first practice for Chorus tomorrow! I was in chorus too so I am excited that she is doing it. Their practices are before school on Tuesdays. Dave's not excited he cant lay in bed for 45 minutes like he is used to. My repsonse? Poor baby. Since Kindergarten I have gotten up and gotten her ready every morning. Most of the time all she sees is him running around late and acting like we all should be running aorund helping him. But then again he is a crab in the morning so maybe it isnt a good thing she will have to deal with him. I just wish he wouldn't act like it's such a inconvenience......I am sure if he knew ahead of time about the time and I wasn't in their lives she wouldnt be in chorus. He's not a bad dad. He just doesnt do much for her without me suggesting things. I think if she were a boy it would be different.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars