Thursday, September 21, 2006
Dentist

So I had a cleaning 7 pm last night. I usually wait in the waiting room for at leats 45 minutes but not this time. I walked right in! My dentist kept saying how my teeth were so nice. He barely had to clean anything off. Plus he could tell I was a good flosser. I could have been out of there by 7:15...but he must have had some time on his hands (or wanted the money form my insurance) because he decided he wanted to redo a filing. I have 2 cavaties from when I was younger that are the old gray fillings. He redid one 6 months ago and decided to do the other one last night. Lucky me! That's great and all but I hate those darn novacain needles! Plus this was the first time I ever got one of the bottom! Poop those hurt! It takes forever too! I stared at the ceiling so hard my eyes started watering...he thought I was crying....lol! Nope I just stare and go into another world so I dont feel the pain when I know it's coming. Works too because I didnt feel much. The needle was in and then when he injected the nocacaine I felt a burn and then he had to put it in some more! That hurt! Geesh I dont rememeber it hurting the first time I got it filled! My tongue and jaw were all numb when I went to bed last night still! Ugh I woke up this morning flossing, brushing and mouth wash were the first thing on my mind. I do not ever want a cavaty in my bottom teeth! Of course not in my top either but definataly not the bottom!
Oh and get this!!! He said I was a hsade lighter form the last time I got a filling done (6 months ago). The Colgate Total whitening is doing it's job!





3 Comments:
Blogger Bare had this to say:

It does hurt! When I had a filling done years ago, I took a shot instead of the gas, and boy did I regret it!

 

Blogger Ladiebug had this to say:

Wow they let you pick between the 2? Not mine...it's only the needle. Now for Kaila's dentist they do gas....she doesnt feel a thing!

 

Blogger Courtney had this to say:

Yuck! I hate cavities. One good thing though... it is redone and good to go!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars