Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Back to School

Ah finally it's here...lol! I laugh only because of what Kaila said to me the other day:
"Mommy I am so excited to go back to school! I know you are getting sick of me....cause I am kinda getting sick of you" I said well I am excited for you and kinda need a break but I'll miss you while your gone." She said, "Oh come on mommy you can admit your getting sick of me." LOL! I said,"Um I could never get sick of you but I can tell you are getting bored with me."...she said "Oh yeah! Ok I am not sick, just getting bored." LOL!

Here I could barely stop her before she went out the door:

Yes that backpack is as heavy as it looks!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here she is waiting with the neighbors:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





2 Comments:
Blogger Bare had this to say:

What cuties!! I'm glad to hear she enjoys school- it's so hard, I remember I hated going back to school after summer break. I missed my friends, but I didn't miss the homework! :0)

 

Blogger Courtney had this to say:

As a teacher it is so exciting to see that she is ready and happy to go back to school! She looks adorable and very ready!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars