Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Not this time....

I had a huge temp drop this morning (from 97.8 yesterday to 97.1 today) and was covered in sweat this morning! It was really weird! I think such a huge temp drop did it. Anywho....af must be on her way!
It's weird because when I went to the bathroom and found a little pink I wasn't sad at all. The first thought was...Wow I really ovulated on my own!!!!
So af should be here sometime throughout the day. I had some heads up yesterday with a but load of gas (lol) and cramping...Then last night I had some cravings to make chocolate chip cookies....I cut back on my carbs so that is a no no ...lol!
So the plan is as soon as af starts I will start clomid on cd 5-9. Please pray that I ovulate and we catch that eggie!!!





2 Comments:
Blogger Bare had this to say:

I'm glad to hear that you're ovulating- and that you weren't sad by a little bit of pink- that can be a good thing :0) Best of luck, I'll be praying for you :0) *Hugs*

 

Blogger Courtney had this to say:

O'ing on your own is the first step! I hope this cycle is yours. GO CLOMID GO!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars