Monday, August 14, 2006
I did it!!!!

I just wanted to share that I ovulated on my own this month!! I havn't ovulated since January after my hsg!!!! Of course there will be no bfp because we were away at the cabin so we couldn't catch the eggie. But I am sooo excited I ovulated!!!!! It's great to have it happen before the clomid months begin. ..now I should know when af will arrive.......I have known since 7/7/06 but my chart has given me a ovulation dates in the past nd taken it back. But now I am far enough plus showing signs of ovulation...my bbs are on fire today..plus veins sticking out all over. This happened in December around the same time after ovulation. I am so excited! I know that you may think I am a weirdo for being this excited and I should save it for a bfp but not ovulating in so long is something to celebrate!!! Fellow cysters know what I mean! Yay!!!!
I will be filling my clomid this Friday!





4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Congrats. I'm sending you baby dust.

 

Blogger Bare had this to say:

A BIG CONGRATS!!! How wonderful! :0) Best of luck- God Bless :0)

 

Blogger Courtney had this to say:

YEAH!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I would be excited too! Ya gotta take it one step at a time. Right! Plus, you have to celebrate each little accomplishment. I'm glad to celebrate it with you!

By the way, are you one metformin? That was what made the biggest difference for me. Good luck!

 

Blogger Lori had this to say:

Oh, Lindsy! That's great! I'm so happy for you. Hope you catch the eggie this time. Hugs!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars