Friday, August 11, 2006
CD 32

Not much going on in the TTC world.
According to FF I ovulated sometime on Monday. Only time will tell (the normal 16 days I get of temps above their coverline) if it's true. I know this will not be a result in a bfp....tmi but dh' would have to have some super dudes to last 6 days. With going away this past weekend and all the planning, packing and shopping before hand we were too zonked to bd. Monday the actual trip caught up with us and we actually were asleep by 10 pm! So needless to say I will party even if I just ovualted on my own! That is something ot be excited about when you have PCOS!!!
DH thinks I am pregnant. Since Tuesday I have been nauseous and have bowel issues. But I think I just had a bug. Then the last 2 days anything dairy smells sour to me. Even the creamer that I bought last night and opened fresh this morning to make his coffee. I made him a bagel and the same with the cream cheese. I made his lunch and put cheese on it and ewww that reeked! The only reason he knew was because I made him and Kaila smell them to make sure it wasn't just me...it was. He poured me a small cup of coffee and put some of his caramel creamer in it and I couldn't drink it because I could smell the sour before it got to my face...ugh! But this happens to me once in awhile so it's just my snot locker acting up..lol!
So I was telling my friend that my obgyn told me I can take the prometrium between cd 30-60...whenever I feel it's time. But I have had this nagging feeling in the back of my mind telling me not to. So my friend said, "Always listen to that inner voice." So I am listening to this very smart women and myself voices in my head :0)
So the plan of attack is as follows: I will fill my clomid by next weekend in case I really did ovulate. So if I did I should be taking the clomid by the end of the month.
It's funny cause this was not part of the original plan. The original plan was September. I guess I can be OK with the plans changing in this situation...lol!
But I am not going to put much into thinking it really happened. I still have to keep my guard up...last time I thought I ovulated and you'd think I was hoping I was pregnant and turned out I wasn't. It's so hard to hide the hope from yourself.
I really didn't want to have to take the clomid. I am so stubborn about it. I also don't like how it makes me feel. When I took it in December I was fine...the next 2 cycles without it sucked! I lost my labido and dried up. I was so not in the mood to bd. Now ok what's the point of taking something that will help you ovulate if your body stops making the fertile cm you need? I got some Femglide to make up for that but what is there to get my hormones back? UGH! Infertility sucks! But I will beat this!!! I will get pregnant! I will over poser this PCOS! It wil not beat me!





3 Comments:
Blogger Bare had this to say:

Keep your head up, and keep on trying. I've had let downs so much, I know what you're going through, and even though I'm sure you've heard it several times already, but when the time is right, it will happen :0)

 

Blogger Courtney had this to say:

Those sound like good signs! I hope your dh is right!

Have you ever tried pre-seed? I don't know about femglide, but I know it is sperm friendly... I got pregnant... lol. I'm wishing you the best of luck! Congrats on O'ing!

 

Blogger Kabmom had this to say:

We want so badly for you to join the club, I even think you could be. You never know when you have messed up cycles it could happen even when you had no clue you o'd. The thoughts in your head already maybe you should double check?

 

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars