Friday, June 02, 2006
Wear A Jacket tomorrow....

Hell is going to freeze over! DH is taking his baby ( 89 Ford Ranger) to the junk yard tomorrow morning. Her body is just not able to hold up anymore. While she has been sitting parts have started to go and we just cannot afford to do the repairs. The junk yard is thinking of fixing her up and using her just on their lot so dh is happy they wont be putting her down....lol!
I too will miss her....we had our first kiss in there! She took us to our first date!
Dh is out there stripping her of her cd player and speakers. I left him some time alone to say his goodbyes.





2 Comments:
Blogger Kerri had this to say:

Sending my deepest sympathies to Dave lol. I remember giving up my first baby.... it was HARD to do. May his ranger rest peacefully in the junkyard :P

 

Blogger Ladiebug had this to say:

Thank you Kerri! Yes I remember when I had to junk my Buick Skylark (my 1st car). I was so sad!
DH handled it a lot better than I thought..after the junk yard gave him $180 for her and said they were going to drive her around the lot and not smoosh her :0)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars