Sunday, June 18, 2006

Tick-Tock Tick-Tock. Just waiting for Dave to get home ... My sister suprised him with an early birthday gift of 2 tickets to The Tragically Hip concert tonight. He was so excited!! He asked me to go with him but I have never really listened to them. I know when we first started dating he listened to them all the time. But since then I havnt heard him play them when I am aroound. We really dont listen to many cd's in the house....more so in the vehicles. So he aske dhis brother to go...thye bpth are big fans. I think it would be better to go to a concert with someone who is into them. Besides I got to spend the night with Kaila, Jordan and Jocelyn :0) While they were scorching in the sun waiting for the concert, we were in the yard catching up while the kiddos were in the pool. Now the kids are sound asleep and we are watching SNL.....oh I hear a car door slamming!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars