Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Our TTC Plan

Well I got all my appointments set up. I have my Annual Pap for the end of July and my Physical with my Primary a few days later. I also set up Dave's while I had them on the phone.
I had to take a pregnancy test today. It's cd 54 and I have not ovualted so I figured 2 months have gone by it's time to start the provera. But as instructed by my doctor (and advice from friends going through the same TTC situations) I always take a test before I start since if there were a possiblity that I was, I wouldnt hurt the baby. So of course (but still was hoping my body was going against everything I know) it was a BFN. Ah well one can hope. So down went pill 1 (of 10) of provera. With my previous experiences with this I usually get AF 4 days after the last pill. So I plan on taking clomid day 5-9 of this cycle. This will be my second round. I plan on taking clomid the next cycle too. I have my annual on July 27th...which will be (depending on when af shines after the provera) cd 17....that's when I ovulated last round so I dont know if I will have to cancel my annual if I do ovulate that day? I dont want to hurt any chances. I know all they do is scrape the cervix.....I guess I can let them know that morning. I need to get in there for my prescriptions for more metformin, clomid and provera. I also plan on asking to be tested for diabetes and my thyroid. I have a physical with my primary so if the obgyn won't, I know he will. The last time my thyroid was tested was in 2002...I never asked for my T count. I didn't know anything about it then. This time I will get them. I had no idea that they could be wrong for TTC.
It feels good to have a plan though. The last few months I havn't really been thinking about TTC much. Been doing what has to be done and temping. Now I feel like I let that time go by and I won't get it back. I never became a ttc-zilla or anything like that. But I am upset that I didn't get the clomid and at least give it a try. I took that in December and that is the only month I had a normal 1 month cycle. Every since AF came when I was a teenager it went from 2-6 months of her showing. I believe that if I would have taken the clomid 3 months in a row like he asked I would have ovulated earlier like a normal person. But I was so set on ovulating on my own after the HSG. Which I did but it was way late in the cycle. I have my plan in motion and am not swaying from it this time.





3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Plans are great. GOod luck to you!

 

Blogger Courtney had this to say:

I go to the doctor for a new plan tomorrow. I hope your's works for you. It's got to be our time one of these days!

 

Blogger Kerri had this to say:

Sounds like an excellent plan Lindsy! It always feel better to know what you are doing :)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars