Saturday, June 24, 2006
I haven't A Clue

So Dave and I have been sitting here watching all Season One of Big Love. I have been downing water and nothing else. About an hour ago I started itching on the back of my neck and my arm but I didn't look. Then I did and there are red dots all over my inner arms. As time has gone by there are more and more and they are on the other side of my arm. Man they itch like crazy! I said something to Dave and he asked me what I ate. I made chicken souvlaki for dinner which we have all the time. I didn't make it any different. They are all over the back of my neck too. It really is bugging me...I came on here to distract myself from itching them. I don't know if they are hives or I am having an allergic reaction to something. Do hives itch? Ugh this is so aggravating...I can understand having them on the back of my neck from the heat but my arms? I can sit here and watch more form! OK time for some Hydracortizone.....





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars