Wednesday, June 21, 2006
I feel so Old!!!

I went to my baby brother's High School graduation tonight. While I was sitting at UB watching the stage below (we were in the balcony) it hit me! Exactly 10 years ago tonight I was doing the same thing and my parents were sitting where I was, waiting for me to walk accross that stage. So while I was sitting there I had all these memories coming in my mind of that day. Then I started to think of all these wise things I could tell my brother. Then I kinda giggled because now I remember my parents and older sister telling me all the same exact things 10 years ago. Boy were they right! Man graduations are depressing! It's so true that High School are some of the best days of your life.....after that things get so stressful! So I told my brother to go to all the graduation parties he can go to this summer. He already is heading out to one plus going to Williamsville's Senior Prom tomorrow. I told him it's so true that these are the best days of your life.....he looked at me probably the same way I was looking at my family when they were telling me and probably thinking the same stuff. I told him 10 years from now he will understand. I understood when I got my 10 year reunion invitation last week.........





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars