Wednesday, June 14, 2006
The Future....

Not much new is really going on in my TTC world. I ran out of Vitex so my temps have dropped back down to the norm. I need to get me some more of that. I havn't evaluated and it's CD 41 here. I have 1 round of Provera left so I have a feeling I will be using that. I don't want to take it till I get my yearly appointment set up. That way I will have a nice clean uterus for that. I have 2 rounds of clomid left so I think I will take those the next cycle after my yearly.
I have been thinking about that appointment for a while now. I don't know what I want to do? I know he is going to suggest and RE or Endocrinologist. I know from there they will suggest IUI but we just don't have that in our budget. Plus I just don't have the energy for it right now. 3 years of unsuccessful TTC rally is emotionally draining and can be stressful in your relationship. I am thinking of using the clomid and if that doesn't give us a bfp going on BC for awhile so we can have a break. Plus get my cycle maybe normal and I would love to alleviate some of the symptoms from the PCOS.
I believe the metformin might be starting to work. I did ovulate very late in my cycles. Before Met. It would be months before af would shine and that I believe was just break through bleeding. Now I am ovulating (I know from charting) at least once every 2 months. That gives me 6 chances a year but better than before.
I don't know I am all over about what to do. I guess I should go see a endo...I just am not looking forward to all the testing..ugh! I guess I'll discuss everything with my OB next month...Till then it's just the normal BDing and praying for the ovulation fairy to shine!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars