Thursday, June 08, 2006
Been 8 years with cats around me!

It's so quiet around here without her. It's so weird sitting here at the computer with out her meowing and buzzing around my ankles. I miss the way she would get the zooms with her tail all puffed up before she had to use the litter box. It was like she had to psych herself into going in there....lol! Or when she would come whine to me and I would get right up and go look at her food and water. Boy did she have me trained...lol! I love the little noises she would make out the window at the birds! I love how all I had to do was snap my fingers and point at her to get her to stop doing something she shouldn't. Boy it's going to be so weird here without her.....





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars