Friday, May 19, 2006
People That Affect You Most!

Wow! Last night Kaila and I had finished cleaning up after eating dinner together. We sat down to watch our regular show Malcom In The Middle. Malcom and Reese were getting yelled at (as usual) for ganging up on Dewy...she looks up (what a moment to have this come up) and begging she asks," Mommy I want a brother and sister. Can you get pregnant like Aunt B* (my sister) so I can have one? I would be a good big sister! I promise I wouldn't fight with them and they could play with whatever they want."
Wow! That was really hard to fight the tears off...I gave her a big hug and told her she needs to add that to her prayers at night..... I havn't had a sad moment about not being pregnant in awhile.

*Took name out for privacy





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars