Saturday, May 20, 2006
PCOS Treatment and Awareness

One of the ladies on the IVillage board I belong to found this Petition today. Check it out! I am strongly for this!!! Please sign this for women you know suffering from this! I have PCOS myself and feel that awareness is very important to everyone. I was finally diagnosed after years of having the symptoms. I beleieve I could have had this as early as when I was in High School (going by the symptoms). I only found out about it and brought it to my OBGYN's attention after someone in my family read about it when they started menopause and read it in a book when finding out about what they were going through. Please help everyone realise PCOS is just as important to educate women on as it to educate them on cancer. I am in pain (physically and emotionally) on a daily basis from this and the only thing my obgyn knows can help the physical pain is birth control. There is not enough research on this to help find out what to do. This disease is not taken seriously. Check out some of the current signatures and comments while you are here:

PCOS Treatment and Awareness
Thank you!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars