Friday, May 26, 2006
Baking Away


Been busy busy today making cookies for this weekends Memorial Day celebration. I was only going to make chocolate chip but I decided to make oatmeal chocolate chip and M&M cookies. I filled this up and have half a bag (gallon size) to send home with Lauren. I figured she should get some since she helped me out a lot. She is a really good egg cracker! Even Kaila and I usually get a couple shells in with the eggs. I always have to break them in a bowl before adding. Lauren had to crack 6 eggs and not one shell!

So a few days agoI noticed upon waking up my throat was scratchy. It would go away usually after breakfast. Well today it didn't...plus my whole body is aching and ears are killing me. When I talk I feel like I am straining my voice. My ears are plugged so I can barley hear myself so I talk louder. This has to be from the way the weather goes from cold to hot! UGH! It better hurry up and get through my system...all I feel like eating today is freeze pops and let me tell ya I feel the sugar withdrawl!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars