Monday, April 17, 2006
I hope everyone had a Happy Easter!

Not much been going on to make any posts.....
But here is a nice pic of Kaila from her Science Fair! She got a gold ribbon on her project! Her hypothesis was: Which will go bad faster? A potato in light or in dark? She came up with that one on her own! We walked around and she was the only one who did that. There were many repeats that day.



Then he got a good one of her dying eggs on Saturday...no I still dont have Christmas things up (table cloth) but last year they got dye all over the table and it took forever for me to get it out of the wood...lol!






Dave decided he wanted to be in charge of the camera on Easter...I told him that's fine just make sure you get some good ones of Kaila cause I want to make a digital scrabook page....
Here are some pics from the day!

My handsome nephews:




He took pics of his dads guitars...now they are lovely instruments but why did we need 3 of each? It's not like they can run away and ruin the pic.






Here is one of the 4 pics he took of my right butt cheek. Thanks Hun! Now I guess I should be flattered that he likes my butt this much but why four? Maybe he was watching to see if it got bigger while I ate chocolate all day?



Jelly bean jar at my moms:



Now here are the beautiful pics he took of our daughter...drum role please:



Yep you guessed it...I am in charge of the camera next time.

But I guess I should be grateful that he did give me some to work with...this is what I came up with:





2 Comments:
Blogger Kerri had this to say:

Great pics :) I would shoot Jay if he took butt shots lol... I think you are very brave for posting them and by the way cute butt :P

 

Blogger Ladiebug had this to say:

LOL Thanks Kerri...yeah if it was a full view of my wide load I never would have posted it....That picture makes it look ok....I have one of those flat wide hippy butts...eeak!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars