Sunday, March 26, 2006
This sucks I'm sick....

UGH....On Thursday my throat was scratchy but it went away. Then Friday morning it was scratchy but it went away. Then Friday afternoon around 2pm it started burning! Owie. I took some tylenol and it stopped. Yay! I woke up in the middle of the night in a ton of pain! Took some more tylenol for the pain. When I woke u0 I had the funniest sounding voise. But it also was a stain to talk. We had plans to go to dave and Busters and I was going to cancel but there was no fever so I figured just take some tylenol. So we went played some games and ate dinner. In order for anyone to hear me in there I had to talk really loud so I know that is part of the reason why most my voice is gone this monring. But last night we came home (not late we got ome about 8:45) and Dave said I felt warm. Yep I had a fever. I woke up at 6 am with a slight fever, crap in my throat that I was choking on, runny nose, crusty and filmy eyes and sinus pain behind my eyes and a crackling noise in my ears. So here I sit in my jammies for the day yay. I am bummed cause we were going to visit Dave's grandma, and then I was gonna hang out at my moms while he was at his game and kailabug seeing a movie with my bil and his dad (visiting from Englans) . So now I will be home alone.....I hate being sick....I dont get it often and when I do it knocks me on my dupa! I better be better by tomorrow!





1 Comments:
Blogger Courtney had this to say:

Hope you feel better soon! Drink plenty of water and get lots of rest!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars