Monday, March 06, 2006
They aren't flat!!!!



I have always been pretty good at baking. At one point in my life I wanted to be a baker...but there's really not much money in it anymore now that the gorcery stores have bakeries of their own.

Well for the last 2 years when I have made chocolate chip cookies they have been flat as pancakes! I always followed the Toll House Cookie recipe on the back of the chocolate chip bag. I gave up making them. So Dave decided he would makie them and he had the same problem. Well Kaila has been begging me to make cookies with her. So yesterday I asked my friend for her recipe. Then I also found a sight online with tiups on how to make the perfect Chocolate Chip cookie. It said: 1. You have to make sure your butter is softened not melted ( I never melt the butter, but I know Dave did when he made them). 2. Always chill the dough before baking and keep chilled in between batches. 3. Always cool down the cookie sheets before making another batch.

Wah-la! My cookies aren't flat this time! I wont go back to the Toll House recipe though...this one is much better!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars