Sunday, March 19, 2006
Springis here or not!

So yesterday Kailabug and I went outside and picked up all the junk that seems to collect in our yard over the winter. I mean it wasnt there before the first snowfall but somehow when it melts you have some crazy stuff in your yard! Some of them we found are yogurt cup (probably from our recycle bin) left flip flop I wonder where the right ones is?) magazine, football, landlords mail, broken pen, various pieces of paper, newpaper sections, various candy wrappers and cigarette buds...etc... Fun wow! So while we were out collecting our new found treasures Kailabug and I were talking.
"Wow there is a spring Easter smell in the air mom!"
" Wow you can smell Easter in the air?" Ladiebug
"Yeah mom, you know that fresh smell you smell right before the Easter bunny comes?"
"Oh I thought you were smelling Peeps, jelly beans, chocolate or something like that."
"No Mom. You are so weird!" Giggling with glee.
"Gee thanks!"
"Well you are! But I love you anyway!" Giving me a hug!
Ok I'll be weird to get hugs from my daughter!
But that "spring Easter smell" was washed away with snow this morning. UGH!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars