Friday, March 31, 2006
Not Much New.....

Not much new here. Still havn't ovulated this cycle and it's cd 28! UGH! But I didnt ovulate last cycle till cd 33. So I still have hope.
My voice is slowly coming back. It tends to be a little rough sounding after a day of talking. It also takes me about 2 hours in the morning to clear out what seems to build up in my throat over night....I gag and cough alot in the morning.
The weather here the past few days has been beautiful! Right now it's 75! If Lauren is awake we are outside as much as possible! Might as well be since it's all going back to the 40's by Sunday...ugh! Such a tease!
But she should be waking up from her nap soon so out we will go to wait for Kaila to get home!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars