Tuesday, March 14, 2006
My New Toy!!!!




I have been window shopping for the longest time. I am a el cheapo when it comes to buying for myself! But I have been wanting an MP3 player for the longest time. I got one for my little brother around when they first came out. We have it now and it only holds 7 songs...lol! My dh uses it. My brother got himself one of those ipods. I refuse to pay that much! My cousin got one of the Shuffles and he said it's a piece of poop and fell apart. He replaced it with an ipod as well. But those are just way more than I could ever talk myself into spending on little old me. So I have been looking for one that has good quality, memory and wont make me feel guilty to pay for it.
I have been saving every dollar bill I have left over after I get paid. I saved $73! Of course I had to put more in but in the end I have the Sony Walkman NW-E305 (512 MB) MP3 Player. It has fm radio and it can hold up to 345 songs! I dont think I even have that many songs I like right now..lol! But last night dh showed me how to load it up :0) I did my 2 mile walking video with it and I am in love! I have been calling it my little bean. Little did I know that that is what it is called. The packaging just says the above name but when I found it online they call it Bean.

So this will be my companion all summer long while I take my outdoor walks! I also have been listening to it till I almost fall asleep at night...I always wondered why everyone had their headsets on everywhere now. This makes it so much more convenient!
It came with earbuds but those things dont stay in my ears so I got a headset. I love the cute little screen saver with fruit flying around....lol! My husband thinks I'm wacko when I find something new on it..lol! I stil have to figure out how to use the radio part but hey I have only had it a couple days! I am impressed that i know how to load the music on! baby steps!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars