Tuesday, March 21, 2006
"Mommy I dont want to stay here! They have monsters!"

This morning as I was talking to Lauren's mom when she dropped her off Lauren walked over to the bathroom and came out crying "Mommy I don't want to stay here! They have monsters!" We both looked at each other like, "Huh?" I had heard Kailabug say something to her when she came in. I heard the word closet mentioned so I asked her if she told her there were monsters in the closet? She said no I told her my toys were in the closet. Then it all came to me...she had been in teh bathroom before she came out saying that. So I asked her if she had to go to the bathroom? She said yes and started crying louder. She had to go so bad she had her knees pushed together and was afraid that she would pee her pants while trying to get on the potty. So I went and helped put her on. Lately she gets so upset when she thinks she is going to pee her pants. This monster story was the first though...lol! Usually she just comes out crying and on key I put her on the potty.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars