Sunday, March 19, 2006
I am such a bad Blogger...apology!

I wanted to say I am so sorry about not responding to everyones comments! Here I have been so bummed to see I had no comments when it was my fault! I had the comment moderator box checked! Meaning I had to sign in to my account, read and publish them myself! I had no idea and just found them today while searching for something. Lo and behold I found 28 comments!
So I promise from here on out they will be there right away and I will respond if needed! I am so sorry!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars