Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Feeling better!

Thank you for all the get well wishes :0) I am feeling much better.
That nastyness turned into a cold. It bugs me more early in the morning than any other time of day. It all seems to gather in my nose, ears, throat and wakes me up bright and early gasping to breath! Lots of coughing and gagging goes on, scaring dh and then I try and go back to sleep...lol! I do have some of my voice back but when I talk you can still hear it's not completely back. But I am not complaining. It's way better than it was this weekend! Thank you God!





1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Glad your feeling somewhat better. I had something similar last week and had to take antibiotics because it turned out to be a sinus infection. Take care of your self, ok?!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars