Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Disney knows about Menstruation!

It takes forever to load, so be patient and if you are on dial up, I wouodnt bother. And in case it will not load for you at all from Blogger, go here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=47BOhy8AFHU It might load better from the direct source. When I embed things on here I never have a problem on my end. This is great though - it is a short film on menstruation by Disney - as if Cinderella ever had cramps. Although now we know why her stepsisters were such snots. They must have had an "occasional twinge of nerves" - which I guess is the Disney description of PMS. This video is worth watching, if only for the illustration of how constipation can mess up the functioning of your internal organs. My favorite part is: "If the egg is impregnated, which happens when a woman is going to have a child..." I guess that happens through the magic of Disney. Tinkerbell waves her wand over your abdomen and *poof* out comes the baby. I love when it talks about "the old myths" of not taking showers during your period. They thought you could catch pnemonia and die! Of course they also believed that it was a crime to deny your husband in the bedroom and you could go to jail if you did. LOL!





1 Comments:
Blogger Kerri had this to say:

OMG that made me laugh so hard! Just what I needed!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars