Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Happy Valentine's Day!!!


We truly had a wonderful day today! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful Husband and daughter! First the alarm went off and Dave made me stay in bed and he took care of Kaila this morning. Then he woke me up before he left with an amazing hug and kiss and said he had a suprise for me later. Which shocked me because we usually just exchange cards and go out for dinner if it's on the weekend so I wasn't expecting anything. I had gotten Kaila a Care Bear V-day book, purple bracelet, M&M's and Hershey's Kissables. We had done her Valentine's Day cards over the weekend and put together little candy bags for her class. I also got Lauren a V-day book, red bracelet and the same candies. Lauren came with a beautiful metal purple flower for me to put in my garden when spring arrives and Kaila a teddy bear holding bubble bath flower petals.
Dave then called me around 2 pm to say that I wasn't making dinner on Valentine's Day that he would take care of it. I had already planned on ordering a pizza anyway cause he said he had been craving Picasso's pizza but I didnt let him know that...lol! He got home about 4:30 all excited to give Kaila and I gifts. Lauren was here so I let her open hers as well along with us. He got us each a beautiful card. Kala got Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory on DVD and he got me the 5th Season of Little House On The Prarie. Kaila got me a box of mini truffle hearts that I planned on having one a day as a special treat till they are gone. Dave also ordered salad and pizza. Then we all watched a episode of LHOTP while we ate dinner. We ended the evening with kaila watching the Peanut V-day special. I couldn't have asked for a better Valentine's day!!! I love you hunny!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars