Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Feeling better,ovulated and re-arranging.

Feeling much better today! I woke up with no aches in my back, arms or legs at all! It's so weird to go from so much pain one day to no pain the next!
All I have is soreness in my jaw after I eat. My jaw was sore from the dentist last week but it was OK by Thursday. Then after I smacked the other side of my jaw on the door when I landed it started really hurting.
But it's been a Pain reliever free day!
Oh yeah and I ovulated 6 days ago!! Yay! So now I just wait and see if AF comes or I will be testing around 17 days past ovulation.
I am off this week so I am borrowing my Aunt Tammys rug cleaner. We have been living here for a year now and some spots have accumaulated here and there. So tonight I will be spot checking in the living room. Then we are going to put our computer desk in there. So that mean more re-arranging of the furniture. We decided that it was time to let the 3rd room kinda look like the future baby room we want it to be. We will still leave my craft desk in there but make room for the toy bins and such so we have a play room till we have a baby to set up in there. Of course we arent ready to have it set up like a nursery or anything...that would make it harder on us if we dont conceive for a while. But in the meantime it will bring us closer!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars