Saturday, January 14, 2006
Woo-Hoo!!

I had to go potty and guess what I saw? Some pink with clots!!!! Yay!! Let hope this turns into a full flow and not just a little bit....I need a clean uterous for this HSG!! I have been really crampy since! I am so happy I am teary eyed! That means that I am finally getting af after not getting her since the end of May on my own! that also makes me wonder if I didnt ovulate since then...hmmmmmmm. hopfully this hsg shows us something...maybe I am blocked on one ovary. I mean I must not be blocked on both since I defiantely o-d this month on clomid. I am praying that it is just that i am blocked cause that they can do something about.....
This lady on our board has been trying for 2 years...she just had the hsg done and they drilled her ovaries..plus she had a tilted uterous and they fixed that. She got a bfp on her first cycle after the surgey! Yay!!Givbes me hope for this HSG!
Now I just wonder why my egg didnt conceive this cycle...hmmm. I did wonder if we baby danced too much....the doc said every other day and we did it every day.....I heard that the sperm need at least 36 hours...so we plan on only every other day after af leaved the building. Ah well I wont think about that today...I'll be like Scarlet and think about it tomorrow....





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars