Monday, January 09, 2006
Time to clean!!!



Here I am looking like I am ready to go rob a bank...lol! Last night I asked my dh to find me one of his masks he had for sars was going around in Toronto. His workplace received orders from there so they had to wear them. But he couldnt find them. I am so sick of inhaling the nasty smells from bathroom cleaner! I fifured it's not good to inhale either. So here I was all dolled up with my pretty bandana to attack the nastyness that builds up in there over a week of time. I am not sure how well it kept the chemicals away from me but I didnt smell them. Also when I breathed my glasses would steam up...lol! So I thought I would share this cause when i saw it I sure had a good laugh...lol!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars