Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Sympathies

My frined's sister in law passed away this morning of cancer. Originally it was uterin cancer but then it turned into anoter one. I cant rememeber the same of it but it's the one where it stays in your cells and moves to another area....
She has been in and out of the hosiptal for the last 6 months. Then right before Christmas she decided to go into hospice. she had a nurse come to her home everyday. This morning her temp went up and they gave her an ice bath to cool her but it didnt work...they rushed her to the hospital and at 8 am this morning she passed away.
June (I beleive she was late 30's) was an amazing woman and my friend was very very close with her. June left behind her husband, 6 y/o son Tristan, 14 y/o daughter Davina and 19 y/o son Randy.
Please keep my friend and her family in your prayers.





1 Comments:
Blogger Lori had this to say:

Hey Lindsy. What you are describing there is uterine cancer that metastasized, or spread, to another area. It was still uterine cancer, but aggressive enough that it moved to other places.

I am so sorry about your friend's SIL. If/when you think it's appropriate and/or if anyone is interested, I can find some support services for her family.

Hugs and let me know if there's anything I can do.

Lori (Texas Heifer)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars