Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Such a Worry Wart!

The Radiologist location I am getting my HSG done at on Thursday called today. I freaked out for a moment (saw it on the caller ID) thinking they were calling to re-schedule. But they were calling to pre-register me. Guess this will eliminate 1 of the lines I have to go through. But it's not the lines that are the killer...it's the second waiting room. ....last time I waited 1 hour and 20 minutes past my scheduled appointment! I thought they forgot about me! Then from there I had to wait in another waiting room! But that was only about 5-10 minutes. I plan on bringing a good book. Last time (my sonohysterography) Dave had to wait in the first waiting room (had to have a ride home for that one too) to keep Lauren entertained but she is off this time around so he will come with me...but he isnt coming in for theHSG. The rooms are so tiny he would be ucomfortable anyway.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars