Saturday, January 28, 2006
Stupid Head Pain!

UGH! I am not feeling too hot this morning! I got up when the alarm went off for my dh to head in for a meeting at work this morning. I wanted to take my metformin at the same time I do everyday. I usually get nasty headaches over the weekend because we dont get up as early as we do during the week. So I got up and drank a small glass of milk and took it. Normally I eat breakfast at 7:30 and then take it but I wanted to go back to bed. So when I woke up an hour later my head was pounding. I figured it was because I normally have eaten breakfast aready. So I got K up and made a scrambled egg and half a bagel. Hoping taht would do the trick! Nope. 30 minutes later my head was killing me, under my eyes was all puffy, it hurt to look outside at the sunny day we have here and my stomach was nautious. No people I am not pregnant. I havn't even ovulated yet this month. So I popped in a movie for Kaila, took some Tylenol and laid back down. I pulled all the covers over my head and keep the light out of my eyes. It sucked though cause I couldn't even fall asleep! So about an hour and a half later I got up, my stomach didnt hurt and I could look at light again. But my head is still killing me! UGH!

I have been exercising everyday still. Doing 1-2 miles with my WATP videos and then hopping on the Gazelle for 20 minutes usually doing 1.5 miles on there alone. But today I forced myself to do the 2 mile WATP and am refusing to get on the gazelle for now. I get so dizzy (just like getting off the tredmill) so I dont think it would be a good idea. I dont know if I had a migraine or if it was just a reaction to not eating a meal before I took my Met? It says on the bottle you can just take it with milk. I have before and had no problems.....

So now K and I are just waiting for dh to get home so we can get her registered for another summer of softball games!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars