Sunday, January 15, 2006
She's Here with a Vengance!

OK she came on her own so I can't complain...but can't she be a bit nicer to me! I mean I sent her an invitation the least she could do is be nice!
OK Ok I am not complaining! I am happy with the cramps! At least they are cramps that came on their own! Yay!
OK so I read that they like to perform the HSG during days 7-10 of your cycle. So I am hoping that when I call to schedule they will be able to take me Monday, January 23rd that morning before my dh has to be at work by 1 pm. That would be day 8...if not then I really can't do it till Thursday January 26th......which would be day 11.... Hopefully they will work with me this time! Last month they weren't staffed enough! I really dont want to put it off another month...ugh!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars