Saturday, January 14, 2006
Off Topic: Fuming right now!!!

I am so angry right now I could probably chew on bolts!!
Ok you guys rememeber back in September how my husband was asked to come back to his old job (where they let him go to hire a new Operations Manager at a cheaper rate to cut costs) because the guy they hired screwed up over that year and they needed my dh to come back and help finish up orders and close the place down. They decided to ship everything directly from their Tornoto branch. So anywho my husband was brought back and told he would get 2 weeks notice before they close up. They announced that they definately would be closing by the end of the year. So my dh asked if this was his notice? They said no because they were going to need him to come back in an clean during the week so they could get their security deposit back from the warehouse. They said wait we will give you an exact date of when your last day will be and we will make sure it's a 2 week notice. Well they gave him his 2 week notice on December 29th...meaning his last day would be Jan 14th. But they wanted the warehouse all packed up and shipped off by the 8th. My dh said well that is only 1 week notice then. The owner said yes but I will pay you for the 2 weeks. My dh asked him on the 7th about it again making sure he was getting paid for that following week? One of the managers from their Tornoto Branch was here helping him ship everything out and he was on the phone with one of the owners and he relayed Dave's question and he said yes you definately will get it and I will make sure Morily knows (their accountant who does the payroll-this guy hates my dh and has been screwing with his checks since he came back).

So you might have guess it...we got his direct depoosit paystub in the mail ( which normally comes on Thursday but was late-we think Morily called it in late on purpose so Dave couldnt call them on Friday and have to wait the whole weeekend) and it was only for 1 week!
Now we are fuming cause either:
1). His boss forgot to tell Morilly
2). Morilly talked the other owner into not letting him have the extra week even though he was promised a 2 week notice (this happened before when the owner said he would get paid for a 2 day hunting vacation my dh took..but they said he couldnt get paid for it after the fact. he wouldnt have gone for 2 days had he known in advance-he let them know 2 weeks in advance so they should have told him before hand).
3). Morilly just decided he was going to pretend he forgot (has done this before).


The thing is that last week my dh was there he is only supposed to work 8-5pm. He was there everyday till 8pm and one night till 1o pm making sure everything was packed up and orders were ready to be shipped out...so techincally he cuuld have turned in his hours if they were only going to pay him for that one week! That's why he asked if he was going to get paid for the second week cause then he would be getting his normal salary anyway and that is more than hourly.
I dont care about what happened....it just upsets me because there is a possibility his boss didnt talk this over with the board first and never let Dave know this week that they denied it before we got his check. It's just so disappointing when you have an exact numbe rin mind and less is there in the end.
We have a ton of bills I was going to pay with that check ahead of time. Yes the check we got covers it but now we wont have that extra money for our comfort zone. My dh's old job (the job he was at when they begged him to come back-he started back on Monday) pay half of what he was making at the warehouse. I was hoping to have that money as back up so I can rest better at night! UGH I am so mad!
Please pray that his boss just forgot to let Morilly know and we get this taken care of by Tuesday. ...
They are hoping to get this place back up and running in 6 months and they want my dh to come back....hahahah! I would rather him make less at his job now than wonder how much will be in his check every week....ever since he went back this guy who does payrol has been messing with him.....

Well I have togo comfort my hubbgy. he is so let down by his boss again...plus it doesnt help that i got upset when I saw that. I was yelling not at him...at his boss. But he takes it as me being upset with him even though am not...I wasnt even in the room with him when I was yelling...but I get the same way with him so I need to go cuddle with him...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars