Thursday, January 26, 2006
HSG Results

I just got back!
All went well and I was told there are no blockages. She said they only see major blockages so if there was anything small in the way the dye would have moved it. I know I ovulate on my right side (that's where it was last month and in the past) but I have'nt fealt anything that I remember in the left side...so I am hoping whatever was keeping it came out with the dye.
As far as pain I fealt none. Just a little discomfort when the dye went in but other than that all went well.
I was kinda hoping that I was blocked and it would be easily fixed....so now I am wondering why we havn't gotten pregnant? It's not dh's specimen and I am not blocked...I ovulated in May on my own and I ovulated last month....we also bd perfect timing last cycle..but we were bding every day so I am hoping it was just underdeveloped specimens that kept us from getting our bfp.
The doctor performing the HSG told me that these next few months my fertility rate should be up 30-35% so I am praying that we O and we get our bfp! So now we just wait to O!!! The doctor was so excited after the HSG she said," Now you and your hubby leave and go celebrate!" and winked...lol!
So send us as much baby dust as you can muster these next few months!





2 Comments:
Blogger Lori had this to say:

Hey Lindsy!

I just wanted to tell you a little story.

Way, way back in the annals of history (1970), two people got married. In 1972 the wife stopped taking the pill and started trying to get pregnant.

I was born in 1975, and my mom doesn't have PCOS.

Moral of the story: birth control can really cause some issues, but don't worry, dear. You'll get knocked up soon.

Hugs and bucketfulls of baby dust headed your way!

 

Blogger Ladiebug had this to say:

Thank you Lori! It give me lots of hope!
I am so sorry it took me this long to responmd to your comment! I didnt know I had to approve the comment...I unchecked that box so now all comments should be seen right away!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars