Sunday, January 01, 2006
Got my coverline!!

So Fertility Friend gave me my coverline today. Meaning I ovulated!!! In order for them to give it you have to have a drop in your temp and 3 days of temps afterwards with a raise in temps higher than your previous 6 temps! I kinda had a feeling I o-d since for the first time ever I saw EWCM. Now I have thought in the past that I had it but there is no way I did have what I just had on the 28th and 29th! I am not supposed to test till 16-18 days past ovu;ation since ff cant determine how long my leutal phase is! It's so exciting that the clomid worked! According to FF we timed our baby dancing perfectly. So pray this is our month! We could have a September 2006 baby of our own! Keep us in your prayers....these next few weeks are going to be so hard!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars