Monday, January 09, 2006
Crappy Cramps-TMI

So I have been thinking af might be on her way all day today. This afternoon I had some cramping.....But I also have had loose bowl movements since Saturday. So I dont know if they are poopy cramps or not. They feel the same.
So I just got an im from a friend who we went to Olive Garden with for her husbands birthday on Friday. Her, another male friend and I all got Chicken Marsala with a side of noodles. It looked really daerker than normal and was very thick, string and salty. Then the waitress brought us all more sauce because they didnt put any on our noodles...this was lighter, thinner and less salty...we figured the other stuff was older.
She just asked me if we were sick on Saturday....I said no not really. Then she said lucky you Greg and I have been feeling icky...we thought you might be too because we all had the same thing. I said well i have had loose bms. She said yes that's exactley what we have!
I just thought it was because I took my metformin late those 2 days... ad then I still take it at the same time at night causeing me to have more than normal for a couple hours. That seems to be what happens to me when I do......but the gassy cramping is new....so I am hoping that these cramps are that and not af trying to be an unwelcomed guest!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars